Skip to main content

Superhero Cards

Hello. A morning blog for me today. I've been using some new digital stamps called Superheroes which can be found here. These stamps are created by Dorky Prints which can be found on the online shop here. They came as a pack of six individual digital stamp. I really couldn't resist trying them. I've made two cards.
When I first saw The Hulk I knew that he had to be smashing through something. I used my Sizzix Wall embossing folder. I coloured the bricks with wild honey Rangers coloured distress ink. Using my paper cutter I cut lots of overlapping line and wrapped them up. I watercolour The Hulk image and put him inside the hole I created. To make him look like he was breaking through the wall. Then finally inside I wrote 'Have a smashing birthday.' I'm really happy the way it turned out.
For the second card I used Captain America to make a comic book looking card. To create this I used Spectrum Noir bright colour pack to colour lots of this card. I highlighted using pencils. I used two Provo Craft embossing folder on this card.
Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card