Skip to main content

SD meets DLD digital stamps

Hello. I had a lovely birthday yesterday with my family. During the evening I had this card waiting for me to colour and make. This is a combination of two different images from two different companies. I thought that they looked good together. The lipstick and lips are a Scrappers Delights digital stamp set. Here is a link to there online shop and here is a link to there Facebook group. The frame is a Dragon's Lair Designs digital stamp. This is a link to there online shop. Also here is there Facebook fan group.
I have coloured both image and the frame with Spectrum Noir Markers and shaded using pencils. The sentiment is from a Tatty Twinkle CD rom. The image has been stuck to the card with foam tape. Then I've embellished with small gems. I hope that you like my card.
Challenges that this card will be put in are Scrappers Delights Facebook group Monthly Challenge which can be found here.
Dragon's Lair Designs Facebook fan groups Monthly Challenge you can join in here.
The final challenge I'd like to enter this card into is the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog called Anything Goes. You can find and join in with this challenge here.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card