Skip to main content

Sasayaki Glitter Mid July release and freebie

Hello friends!! Today it is new release day at Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps!! I had the opportunity of colouring up some of these beautiful new images from the release. I would like to share and hopefully inspire you with these new adorable images. There is also a feebie (for 24hours only) to celebrate this new release which you can find at the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group. So here they are. 




 This is the very cute Shy's Hiding.

 Next up I've coloured the ever so adorble Shy and Mouse.

 This lovely image is called Birthday Cake.

 Lollypop Meg is the name of this sweet girl.

This is last cute image I coloured from this new release.
He is called Pilot Duck.
This is the 24 hour freebie which you can get from the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group
So pop over get this amazing freebie very kindly gifted for you. 

I had so much fun coming up with the colour combinations for these super cute images. I do hope that you like how I've coloured them. You can see the rest of the amazing new release images on the Sasayaki Glitter Etsy shop. You can also find other samples of how the rest of the Design Team have coloured and used them on projects at the Sasayaki Glitter blog and the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.

Comments

  1. They all are so cute and I got my freebie!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all are so cute and I got my freebie!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card