Skip to main content

CAAB August Inspiration Card Using Mad Hatter

Hello. I'd like to share my August inspiration card. I've used a Cute As A Button image called Mad Hatter. Isn't he wonderful! If you like this guy there are tons of awesome digital stamps to suit all occasions over at the Cute As A Button Store.


I've coloured him using Touch Five Markers and Pencils. The background card has been embossed. The sentiment is from Spellbinders Stamp Set by Just Rite Clear called Large Fancy Sentiments. I've added green wool to finish this card off.

I hope that like my card I'll be posting it on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group. We'd also love it if you could stop by and see the current challenges going on at the Cute As A Button Challeng Blog.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card