Skip to main content

CDD Cool Treat Girls Beautiful Day

Hi everyone. I've been away on holiday this past week. We've had lot's of fun by the beach. However I've come back with a cold. Anyway, I'm here to share my latest card for the Craftin Desert Diva's August Mood Board Facebook Challenge. I've used a few Craftin Desert Diva's wonderful digital stamp set to create this Clean and Simple card. They are called Beautiful Day and Cool Treats.


I've coloured this scene using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I made my own simple Acrylic Paint background using Acrylic Paint for this card.


This is this month's Craftin Desert Diva's August Mood Board Facebook Challenge image. We'd love it if you could come and join in the fun. I'd also like to invite you to come and share with us any other creation using Craftin Desert Diva's image over at the Craftin Desert Diva's Gallery Facebook Group.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges

Thank you for stopping by. 

Comments

  1. Adorable CAS style card, love image beautifully done. Thanks for entering over at Creative Knockouts, good luck and hope to see you again.
    Denise (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice card. Thanks for joining us aat Star Stampz

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty creation. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute & great card.Thanks for playing along with us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Shylaa DT@Polkadoodles
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card