Skip to main content

SG Barbie Mate Card

Hi. I've created a card as inspiration for the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Barbie Mate Challenge using Barbie Mate digital stamp. I've coloured him in Touch Five Markers and Pencils. I've embellished with a flourish dies by M&C Boutique die cut sold at The Works. The sentiment is a Simply B Stamp I thought it would pair with the image perfectly. For the background I've used a die cut to create the background.


We'd love it if you could stop by the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group to see all the fun. There's also a Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog where you can see lots of inspiration creations using these wonderful image and you can find a monthly challenge that you may like to join in. Here is where you can find more Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges

Thank you for stopping by.


Comments

  1. This is super cute! Thank you for sharing at Creatalicious, Jackie DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. Thanks for joining our Polkadoodles Paper Crafting Challenge, hugs, Carol DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card