Skip to main content

CDD Cute Chick and Bunny Spring Friends Card

Hello. I'm happy to stopping by to share a card I've made. For this card I have used some adorable Craftin Desert Diva's a combination of two digital stamp sets called Spring Friends and Cute Chick. I thought the two together looked adorable. 





I've coloured the images using watercoloured pencils. The background is shaving foam marbling technique using Acylic Paint. To finish of I added a handmade bow. 

I've created this card as inspiration for the May Craftin Desert Diva's Facebook Gallery Mood Board Challenge. This is a super fun challenge can be found as an May Facebook Mood Board event here. There is still time to join in with the fun we'd love it if you could stop by and share any creations that would fit the theme using any Craftin Desert Diva's products. 



This is the May Mood Board Challenge image.
I used the mother day theme, flowers and colours as my inspiration. 

Comments

  1. Hi Victoria, you created a wonderful background for the two little friends, they look perfect together. Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Designs, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your cute spring friends card with us at Through The Craft Room Door; terrific bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute love it, , thank you for joining us this week at Digi Choosday, Debra GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute and charming card!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card